Have ever looked at any travel blogger/vlogger/Instagrammer and thought that their photos are perfect?
In my case, I do have a little background (very little) in photography, so I can take and edit decent photos for my Instagram. I shoot them by placing my DSLR camera on a tripod and using the self-timer feature.
I Get by with a Little Help from my (Photographer) Friends
However, through the years, I've worked with and met tons of amazing professional photographers. So, some of my most amazing photos (the ones that get the most likes!) are usually shot by them.
I've compiled a list of my favorite photographers by location. I know all of these talented photogs personally (see the list & gallery of their work below the photo).
On your next trip to their city, you can hire them to get the perfect travel photos -whether you're a solo traveler or on vacation with family or friends!
If you tell them it's a Travel O.D. sent you, you'll get a free gift
(such as a package upgrade, free photos or free prints!)
Check out my vlog about them here.
One Photographer per Location Listed Here 😊
1. Hawaii (depending on island)
Pacific Dream Photography
2. Tacoma/Seattle: Bella Luz Photo
3. Panama City, Panama: Eduardo Molino Photography
4. Guayaquil, Ecuador: Lumiboxx
5. Buenos Aires, Argentina: ALC Fotografía
6. St. Louis, Missouri: J Elizabeth Photography
7. Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Playa Photographer